Sunday, October 14, 2007

'Prodigal' Delivers Big Time!


We went to the premiere of Jason Hildebrand's film, The Prodigal Trilogy, this week and were blown away! This is one powerful film! So, so cool. Jason has produced a modern re-telling of the story, which has evolved over eight years of his performing it, and which is sure to become a classic. We wish him the best of luck in marketing this piece. It ended with silence, sniffles and a standing ovation in the theatre. I loved it theologically and artistically, and my filmmaking daughter loved the cinematography. I am working on having it shown at my school, and would strongly recommend it for youth, Bible study and film groups. You can get info about obtaining a dvd at info@jasonhildebrand.com. In case you missed my last plug before the premiere, ck out the trailer here: http://www.jasonhildebrand.com:80/prodigal_trailer.htm Ck out his other doings at his eponymous website.


No comments: